My favorite nurse calls me Mom shirt

We had a horrid junior doctor working with My favorite nurse calls me Mom shirt or placement before moving on to his surgical rotation. He was very unpleasant. He looked down his nose on anyone who wasn’t a doctor. It was this doctor’s turn to take handover from paramedics, as they came in as a red call (heads up from paramedics with a trauma that needs immediate attention). When he read the notes from the call, he sighed heavily. I was stunned into silence. Then my favorite nurse chimes in. “Did you really just say that?! You’re a doctor!!! It’s not your job to judge who does and does not deserve treatment, it’s your job to help them. Now gear up and get in the trauma bay.
My favorite nurse calls me Mom Hoodie
Buy this shirt: My favorite nurse calls me Mom shirt
See more: https://moteefe.com/store/avengers-endgame-dad-i-love-you-3000-times-shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Arya Stark not today Game Of Thrones shirt

Disturbia t-shirt slogan generator shirt

Harley Davidson Kid Rock shirt