Gengar Kawaii I’m just here for the boos shirt

Two people I’ve known were more so. I was hit by and dragged underneath a Gengar Kawaii I’m just here for the boos shirt, no bone breaks, but a lot of internal injuries. I walked 3 miles to and from work and did my full shifts after the 3 days passed that they forced me to take off. I went into work when they released me from the hospital to ensure my job was secure. I didn’t need the pain meds (Vicodin), but enjoyed the muscle relaxers. I broke my toe being clumsy. I splinted it and walked around town that day as usual, just slower. It was unexpectedly debilitating. The next night I went bowling. That was quite painful, especially when I bumped it into things.Gengar Kawaii Im just here for the boos HoodieBuy this shirt: Gengar Kawaii I’m just here for the boos shirtHome: Updateshirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Arya Stark not today Game Of Thrones shirt

Disturbia t-shirt slogan generator shirt

Game Of Thrones Arya Stark hello darkness my old friend shirt